Hawaii Swimming News
- 9/15 Masters Certification and Freestyle/OW Clinics Announced
- Coming January 5 (Oahu/VMAC) and January 12 (Maui/Kihei) is Masters Coach Certification I & II class.
- And on January 5 from 1-4pm at VMAC will be a Freestyle/OW clinic conducted by our own USMS president, Oahu native, WRS multi-year champ, and still 400 IM LCM Age Group record holder: Nadine Day (nee Takai).
- 9/3 Masters Pentathlon (9/7) on Maui Cancelled due to conflict with coach Spencer Shiraishi Memorial service.
- August 2013; Coach Steve Borowski (Kona, Big Island Hawaii Masters VP) inducted into the Hawaiian Waterman Hall of Fame.
Hawaii Masters Swimming Association Newsletters & Articles
- Fall 2009 Newsletter (html/pdf)
- Triathletes Should Train with Masters
- May 2009
- November 2003
- November 2002
- March 2002
- November 2001
- June 2001
- Fall 2000
Hawaii Masters Swimming Association - LMSC Board Documents